Want to fade the appearance of your scars? SSSCAR (Scar, Surgical, Striae, Contracture, Acne, Restore) is a scientifically formulated scar cream. It aids in faster recovery and reduces the appearance of redness and discolouration. Scars and stretch marks become visibly softened and flattened.
For keloids or atrophic scarring, using SSSCAR scar cream in combination with Dermapen microneedling procedures allows the skin to normalise the collagen synthesis cycle. SSSCAR can be used immediately following aesthetic and medical procedures including microneedling, incisions, tattoo application/removal and skin resurfacing.
If your skin is prone to hyperpigmentation, apply SSSCAR daily under COVER RECOVER SPF30. It works as an effective primer, creating a smooth base, reducing the visual appearance of existing pigmentation and helping stop new patches from forming.
The unique 7-Silicone Liquid Sheeting System includes silicone gel (polysiloxanes), which is well-documented for the treatment of scars.
- Contains silicone gel, clinically proven to safely treat scars
- Softens and flattens the appearance of scars and striae (stretch marks)
- Aids in faster recovery
- Reduces the appearance of redness and discolouration
- Does not contain alcohol or fragrances
- Relieves the itching and discomfort of stretch marks
- Easy-to-apply, non-sticky and rapid drying scar cream
How to Use
Daily Skin Care Routine
Patients can apply directly on existing scars or stretch marks daily.
Once dry, SSSCAR can be covered by Dp Dermaceuticals™ COVER RECOVER™ SPF 30 camouflage makeup or a recommended treatment wound dressing.
Dermapen Microneedling Procedures
Use immediately following a Dermapen Scar procedure.
- Apply a thin layer of SSSCAR to affected areas following the procedure.
- Once dry, SSSCAR can be covered by Dp Dermaceuticals COVER RECOVER SPF 30 camouflage makeup or a recommended treatment wound dressing.
7 Silicone Liquid Sheeting System
Silicone gel is clinically proven to reduce the texture, colour and height of scars. Seven silicone variants form the basis of SSSCAR’s unique and effective formulation. Most products on the market only use dimethicone but we use:
- dimethicone crosspolymer
- polyglyceryl-3 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone
- triethoxysilylethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl hexyl dimethicone
Well-known for its antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, Zinc accelerates wound healing. It can also help reduce the amount of oil created, prevent pores from clogging, and protect the skin against infection and inflammation.
Safflower Seed Oil Piperonyl Esters
Illuminates the skin, lightens and eliminates dark spots on the surface and deep-down. Reduces the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Full Ingredient List
Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Oxide, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isopropyl Myristate, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Ether, Safflower Seed Oil Piperonyl Esters, Beeswax, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Silica