L.E.D. stands for light-emitting diodes, which are clinically proven to be effective in rejuvenating all skin types.
Made from light-weight flexible silicone, Dp Dermaceuticals L.E.D. FACE moulds to the contours of your face. Each light sits almost directly (and safely) on your skin to ensure minimum loss of light and the strategic placement of the L.E.D. lights ensures maximum light coverage.
The healing power of red (633nm) light makes Dp Dermaceuticals L.E.D. FACE the go-to product after rejuvenation procedures, including microneedling. It also delivers an extra boost of collagen and elastin stimulation to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and the appearance of pigmentation, sun damage and dehydration. Enjoy smooth, radiant skin even faster.
After four weeks of three treatments per week:
- 95% agree skin was brighter and plumper
- 98% agree skin felt firmer
- 96% agree fine lines were less visible
- L.E.D. light therapy is clinically proven to boost collagen and elastin production
- Prolonged use is proven to help alleviate pain by stimulating blood flow and muscle relaxation
- Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Fades the appearance of pigmentation and sun damage
- Replenishes hydration
- Non-invasive skin rejuvenation
- Superior results thanks to the near infra-red (830nm) light frequencies that travel deeper into the skin
- L.E.D. therapy also promotes the production of serotonin (mood stabiliser; promotes deeper, healthy sleep)
- Flexible silicone construction moulds to every face shape and size
- Fully portable—no need to stay next to a power supply during treatment
- Lies flat in its protective bag for easy storage and to pack in a suitcase when travelling
How to Use
To get the best results, apply your Dp Dermaceuticals L.E.D. FACE 3-5 days a week for a minimum of 4 weeks, then maintain as necessary.
Thoroughly cleanse your skin before use to remove any barriers to light, allowing the rejuvenating wavelengths to penetrate your skin. MICRO DERM EXFOLIANT™ is a versatile cleanser and exfoliant that removes dulling residue and dead skin cells, to ensure maximum light exposure to the active cells.
For best results, use Dp Dermaceuticals L.E.D. FACE combined with LumaFuse™ Hydrogel Sheet Mask, an intensely moisturising mask that leaves you with a healthy, radiant, glowing complexion.
- Make sure the battery is charged
- Slip on the flexible silicone mask securing the straps behind your head
- Turn on
- The mask will automatically switch off after 10 minutes
Due to the intelligent design of the Dp Dermaceuticals L.E.D. FACE no eye protection is necessary. This area remains uncovered during treatment. However, if you’re sensitive to light we recommend relaxing with your eyes closed for the duration of treatment.
Light products, including Dp Dermaceuticals L.E.D. FACE, are not recommended if you:
- Have a genetic predisposition to light,
- Have a genetic eye condition, or
- Are taking medication that increases light sensitivity.
Red light rays (633 nm): Red light boosts blood circulation and promotes collagen production to reduce and prevent wrinkles and even out tone, for a boost of radiance and glow.
Near-infrared wavelength (830nm): Harder to find in at-home L.E.D. face masks, near-infrared light is optimal for skin anti-ageing as it penetrates deeper than other wavelengths into the skin layers.
Medical-grade silicone: Unlike those hard-moulded, claustrophobic and uncomfortable L.E.D. face masks, Dp Dermaceuticals L.E.D. FACE is made from flexible silicone that comfortably moulds to the contours of your face.